Saturday, September 4, 2010

Earthquake shock...

I live in the lower north island of New Zealand, so I was very shocked to wake up and find the news that was running all day yesterday about the earth quake in Christchurch, thank god that there were no casualties. My thoughts go out to all that were affected, luckily I had no personal connection with the crumbled city but many of my friends have family down there who are now homeless. Thank god that our building regulations are so high as it was mostly the older building that fell. I didn't feel the quake where I am but others did! My thoughts are with everyone who's homes and businesses fell yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-one year old single mother of two, a ten year-old boy and a four-yearold girl. I am the youngest of six girls, trying to work out how to lose weight so I can be a better parent for my kids.