Sunday, August 29, 2010

How to Start....

I recently went to the doctor, and to my horror he weighed me... I was 92kgs!!!!! I was sooo shocked and completely horrified that I instantly went to the health food shop and bought a meal replacement and appetite suppressants.
Before my youngest child was born (4 Years ago) I only weight 63kgs, I started to Analise myself what had I done to get so big, I did know that I had had to buy new jeans twice because I didn't fit my size 10s anymore, but I think a part of me was in denile, I am now a size 14 which are tight... The hardest part about changing my eating habits isn't the restrictions or portion sizes I can deal with that its the pure greed, I know I'm full I just want that yummy cupcake because I'm greedy, how do you lose weight and suppress the mental hungry-ness?? (or lack of will power)??

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-one year old single mother of two, a ten year-old boy and a four-yearold girl. I am the youngest of six girls, trying to work out how to lose weight so I can be a better parent for my kids.